Friday, July 08, 2011

Decisions, decisions . . .

Chesepeake Bay
I'm planning to move to Tampa in September . . . but I visited Washington, DC for Independence weekend, and now I'm wondering if moving to Tampa is the best decision for me. I still think it is, but I keep getting calls from recruiters. Today, I had a recruiter call about a job in Bellevue, WA  . . . tempting! However, I told the recruiter that I'm not interested (this time--I definitely left the door open!); I want to make the best decision . . .  for my family and for me.

Longworth House Office Building
I interned in DC many years ago (wonderful experience! I worked in Longworth House Office Building), and I love the city . . . but there's something about Tampa (good memories?) . . . and the job is a very good fit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

South Carolina

I'm still loving Ft. Jackson. I wouldn't choose to live long term in Columbia, but I'm enjoying my time here. Our class has really bonded, and our instructors are wonderful. I can't think of anything negative to say, although I'm not excited about sharing space with the snakes next week (land nav)!

Last (but not least!)

Happy birthday to my best friend, Lance! Be safe, and be blessed!

Life is good--I am so blessed!

Cheers!

No comments: