Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The Trail Run

I've been slacking off (I know). It's hard to run when I travel, although I did run in San Diego . . . OK, I ran one day while I was down there, but I did run! It is hard to make time for running when I'm so busy! (Excuses, excuses . . . I know . . .)

I ran tonight though! I love running with the team--it's so motivating! Today, our workout was a trail run--a hilly trail run. A six mile, hilly trail run. And it felt great . . . While I was running, I remembered SFC Duggan telling me to use the hills when I was at Ft. Benning last fall . . . so I used the hills!

But I'm not running for the Army this time--I'm running for a cure. And I want to thank those of you who have supported me by donating. I've also raised $48 by selling chocolate, and will be hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser in another week (check back for details!). I need to reach my goal by August 5--will you help me? Visit my fund raising page to donate to find a cure:   Running for a cure

Thank you!

No comments: