|Soaking our tired feet in the Pacific Ocean|
1. There is nothing quite like good friends coming together for a common cause.
2. Overcoming a challenge is exhilarating.
3. Cancer sucks.
4. Bag Balm works better than Vaseline to prevent blisters.
|"Julie" for a day! (My race shirt is in Arizona)|
6. It is unwise to run in new shoes (even if they are Mizunos).
7. Check the hotel room one more time before leaving (or don't forget a bottle of good wine in the hotel room).
9. Don't park in a bad neighborhood (especially in a large city).
10. Remember to train before the next race. Really.