Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Moving again!

Yep, I'm loading up my little car again! The photo to the left was taken the day I left Ft. Benning last November, and my car is almost as loaded again tonight! Tomorrow, I'll be taking the second load to my parent's house in Arizona--about half-way to Ft. Huachuca (which will be my home until early May) and spending Thanksgiving with Dad, Mom, Todd, Renee, and the boys.

I like moving (although I don't like the packing part!), but it's always a little bittersweet. I've formed some great friendships here in California, and I'll miss those friends when I'm gone. And my apartment is looking more like a corporate apartment again and less like my "home."

I'm looking forward to celebrating Thanksgiving with my family--I just wish my monsters could be with me! Tyler is in Oklahoma, and Rachel is in Washington, but I get to spend Christmas with them (I can't wait to see them!). I'm thankful for Facebook--it helps me stay connected to the people I love when we can't be together.

I have much for which to be thankful . . . I am truly blessed!

No comments: