Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hill repeats and work (wait, hill repeats are work!)

Last night, I ran hill repeats with the team . . . All I can say is . . . I need to find a hill closer to where I live! It was hard, but it was a good workout. I've been working so much--it felt good to just focus on the hill.

I don't have any pictures to share this time--I've been so busy. This upcoming weekend will be my first day off in a long time. I'm going to clean. Seriously--people call reservists "weekend warriors." Let me tell you, we're not. I work with a group of dedicated professionals who work all day at their regular jobs (some of us have civilian jobs and some are full-time reservists--AGR), then come home and put in a few hours for the Army. Toggling back and forth between the two jobs can be tiring, but it's worth it.

Next week, I'll be starting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for LLS. If you like to cook, check back on Monday and see what Pampered Chef's hot items are. You can purchase some awesome cookware and help a great cause at the same time!

And if you want to donate to help fight cancer without the shopping part, well that's great too! Go to my fund raising page to donate:  Running for a Cure.

Thank you--together we are making a difference! 

No comments: