Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cook for a cure: Pampered Chef fund raiser for Leukemia and Lymphoma!

I promised a Pampered Chef fund raiser, and here it is! You have until the end of the month to purchase your favorite Pampered Chef items and have a portion of the proceeds benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

My personal favorites are the pots and pans and the knife collection, but there's so much more from which to choose (I love the stoneware too--amazing for pizza!).  Those of you who know me well also know that cooking isn't my favorite activity--but I'm a snob when it comes to kitchen items (OK, you know that about me too!). So, check out my favorites, and find your own as well--all while fighting cancer! It's a bigger win-win than anything you've encountered in the business world!

To shop and help find a cure for cancer, go to my Pampered Chef fund raiser web-site.

To donate without purchasing, go to my Team in Training fund raising website.

Thanks--together we can find a cure for cancer!

Thanks again to those of you who have already donated--we are making a difference together!

No comments: