Monday, April 18, 2011

Ready . . . Set . . .

I am sooooo ready . . . I really am! Once I have a plan, I'm ready to go! In my mind, that is . . .

Truthfully, I have so much to do to get ready to leave for South Carolina . . . Yet in my mind, I'm already there. But half of the things I'll need are here with me in Washington, and the other half is in Arizona. Somehow, I need to get it all in my little car and get it to Ft. Jackson! But hey, I've done it before . . .

I'm excited--I've already started mapping my route and contacting friends to visit along the way. I love learning new things, visiting new places, and meeting new people. The only part I won't love is being away from my family . . .

I'm so glad my family is supportive of my adventures--I have the best family and friends. They understand what drives these adventures--that there is purpose and meaning to them. They understand that much of what I do . . . is ultimately for them.



No comments: