Monday, November 21, 2011

Lessons Learned

Somewhere at the bottom, under the water and 
the mud, lies a significant piece of my past. 
Moving forward is a good thing!
It's been a few years since I've spent time in Tampa--I spent a few months here back in 2007, but I haven't been back since. Things have changed since then . . .

Some of the restaurants I used to frequent are closed now, and construction projects have changed the landscape a bit. Of course, in 2007 it was all about the relationship I was in--I was deeply in love. This time, it's all about me and continuing my adventures in this crazy, wonderful life. It's good to be back.

I'm a different person now, and I'm viewing Tampa through new eyes. One thing I've discovered upon my return is that I'm learning lessons from people and circumstances that . . . surprise me. I must say that I'm happily surprised!

I'm thankful for all of my experiences, and I'm happy to be back in Tampa! Life is good!

No comments: