Sunday, September 05, 2010

Home!

I just spent a week at home, and it was wonderful! It was a working trip, so I spent a lot of time on the computer. But I saw my kids, my parents, and some of my friends . . . it was great! I also got to dig in the dirt a little at home. We had a shrub die, so I replaced it with lavender. I also replaced the rosemary that died (how does rosemary die???). I wanted to plant some tulip bulbs (I love tulips), but maybe I'll get back before it's too late . . . (or maybe I'll have help???). We need to plant two more rose bushes, but that will have to wait until next spring. I pruned and watered . . . I loved it! I may hate cooking, but I love digging in the dirt!

It was a busy week--besides working and digging in the dirt, I also took a PT test (in the rain) up at Ft. Lewis (of course I passed--why would you even ask?). And I had multiple meetings--all good!

Life is so good--I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

No comments: