Monday, March 28, 2011

Life is good!

What a great weekend! 

After leaving Ft. Huachuca, I was able to stop and have a brief visit with my parents before heading north to Washington. In Washington, I went shopping with Rachel, then watched Tyler's first regatta at Lake Stevens. What fun! I'm so proud of him! He's on a four man team and loving it--I think wrestling may become the off-season sport!

It was great to spend some time at home--I've really missed my kids. I'm so glad they are doing well! Watching Tyler row brought back some of my own memories of crew!

I'm heading back to San Diego now--via Las Vegas. Life is busy--life is good! I can't wait for the next adventure!

Cheers!

1 comment:

tk said...

Just learned today . . . next adventure is in South Carolina . . . bring it on! ;)