Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I don't want this to end

We had our pre-race meeting tonight. Our coaches and mentors gave us great information, and we finally received the coveted purple singlet. As I sat there listening to the information, I was thinking . . . this is almost over . . . and I don't want it to end. Nike is in a week and a half . . .  

 . . . but I really don't want this to end.



I've met such wonderful people and made great friends. I feel stronger as a person, and I feel great about what I'm doing--I love helping others; I need to have a purpose.  

I don't want this to end.

I talked to my mentor tonight about becoming a mentor. I'm looking forward to the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco, but I'm not ready for this to end.  

I'm not going to let it end.

Running for a Cure

No comments: